Right Choice Development and Construction celebrates Building Safety Month each May as part of an international campaign to raise awareness about our risk mitigation initiatives and oversight in every construction project.
The International Code Council highlights “Building Safety Professionals and You” during the second week in May (May 8-14), and emphasizes the role building safety professionals play in keeping construction sites safe. According to the International Code Council: Safety professionals include building inspectors of all kinds, building officials, plans examiners, permit technicians, fire marshals, and more.
- Safety professionals are constantly training and keeping up with the latest codes and standards.
- Their knowledge spans every aspect of the life of a building – from the bottom of the foundation to the top of the roof — and everything in between.
- Many building safety professionals have experience as architects, engineers, contractors, or even government officials.
Right Choice Building Safety InitiativesRight Choice Development and Construction is hyper-focused on safety initiatives in May and year-round! Our Vice President, James Wright, is the safety-minded Houston construction contractor behind our crew training and industry-standard safety procedures that meet and exceed compliance required by OSHA. Our internal safety programs include worksite safety best practices and heavy equipment operation training, as well as guidance by workforce recommendations and insurance. All of our risk mitigation benefits our customers and our workers with adherence to local, state, and federal regulations and permitting requirements.
It takes a performance-oriented, safety-conscious, and experienced general contractor to provide a sample of our services below, and more:
- Industrial office/warehouse construction
- Retail construction
- Commercial retail renovations
- Concrete removal and installation
- Restaurant remodeling
- Build to suit
- White box buildouts
- Office remodeling
- Tenant construction
- Tenant improvements
- Commercial repairs
- Flooring, cabinets, painting